I am a fourth year student at the University of Regina in the Faculty of Education. I have a major in Secondary Social Studies and a minor in Physical Education.
Some things about myself:
- I am passionate about being active, getting outdoors, and creating positive relationships with as many people as I can.
- Some qualities that I really value in a person are loyalty, kindness, honesty, and humour.
- I was born and raised in Regina, Saskatchewan.
- I am the youngest in a family of 5
- The place in the world I most want to visit next is Italy, then Greece
- I have coached high school volleyball for the last 3 years and feel it is a way for me to stay connected to the sport even after my playing years had finished